CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

RESIDENT EVIL 4 REVIEW


Review : "RESIDENT EVIL SERIES" were always known for its charming and datesperated style of making evil look cool. And now, "RESIDENT EVIL 4", with its new style of gameplay, awesome graphics and a neat storyline will take you to witness the real power of playstation 2 console.
Graphics - 9.5/10
Gameplay - 10/10
Sound - 10/10
Story - 9/10
Control - 9/10
Replay - 10/10
Over all - 9.5/10

Note - This post is from my previous blog http://wonderfulreviewdomain.blogspot.com which has been deleted by me due to some reason and now in this blog I am going to also review games.

11 comments:

bluetooth speakers said...

I have never had so much fun getting into a game as I have had with Resident Evil 4. Everything is just perfect about this game. The storyline, the graphics, the sound, the fear the game gives you.

Fragrance said...

Very nice blog, if you like to play some bike games you can check out this site
Bike Games, and some other cool sites:

Fun Girl Games, Bratz Games, Girl Games, Makeover Games, Car Games, Parking Games, Truck Games, Mario Games, Sonic Games.

Unknown said...

check out some cool car games on these site:
Car Games BMX Games Bike Games Truck Games Driving Games
Motor Games Parking Games Racing Games BMX Games Motor Games Cartoon Games Mario Games Spiderman Games

Unknown said...

http://www.flasgamesmart.com

buy game license

David Stain said...

my favorite sites
Crazy Taxi Games
Car Games Online
Dirt Bike Games Free
Car Parking Games

Anonymous said...

Online Games Car Games
Truck Games
Dirt Bike Games

Anonymous said...

hello

Anonymous said...

hello

Unknown said...

I like very my own desktop computer and also internet. My best activity is to play free games on the internet. I am playing online games when I complete my homework. My preferred category is car games and also bike games.

Admin said...

RESIDENT EVIL SERIES is one most love games.. ANDKON GAMES is next.

Unknown said...

Resident Evil 4 was critically acclaimed and received an overall score of 96/100 on Metacritic for the GameCube and PlayStation 2 versions. In addition to the gameplay, the characters and story generally received positive commentary. GameSpot's Greg Kasavin praised the game's voice acting, but claimed that it was betrayed by "some uncharacteristically goofy dialogue". Cover Song | One Piece | Fairy Tail